The following is the latest HuckPAC E-mail from Governor Mike Huckabee:
I want you to take a moment to read this email. As a conservative, I am working overtime to share my concerns about Barack Obama. Below are five good reasons not to vote for him and not to sit on the sidelines either.
Just imagine Obama as President and Democrats holding majorities in the House and with a possible 60 vote margin Senate.
1. Goodbye, 2nd amendment rights.
2. Goodbye, protection for the unborn.
3. Goodbye, diligence against state sponsored terrorism from rogue governments like Iran, North Korea, and others.
4. Goodbye, parental rights as a fundamental right to not be supplanted by the government.
5. Goodbye, holding traditional marriage as one man, one woman for life.
I’m not ready to accept that.
Now if you agree with these reasons, I want you to join me making an immediate $5 or more contribution to Huck PAC. For every 100 contributions to Huck PAC, I will select one person to win a signed copy of my new book “Do The Right Thing.”
If you cannot afford to do so, I understand, all I ask then is that you share this email with at least five people. Ask them to read it and consider making a $5 or more contribution to Huck PAC’s efforts to elect Conservatives nationwide.
I know I do not need to tell you what is at stake. But let’s make sure that everyone else knows.
These are just five of my reasons to think twice about Obama. Pass them on.
Standing strong for our values,